Good Friends Are Better Than Fuck Mates - Cossy Orjiakor



Actress Cossy Orjiakor, has a story to tell this afternoon. Gotten your popcorn guys, lets go!!!

Story...story....story..... Part 1.....once upon a time... In the year 2011... I met a nice businessman ... He was so nice..I decided to keep him as a good friend. Because it pays more having good friends than fuck mates. Anyway we got so friendly that he asked me for favors...well. Am not the type u send errands. So I made some demands. A range rover sport. ..And it was accepted..I did all he asked .. Then got tired of the protocols.. One day I saw his spec... I saw this angelic big fat ass. With tiny waist on top of okada somewhere in Ologolo , lekki area, I was driving behind this girl and was moved and felt pity ...I didn't know her from Adams never knew she acts...anyway.... I stopped this lady and collected her no. She is so gifted that I went to her house a flat in a very swampy road she shared with friend . I asked her if she will love to meet my friend. She was more than happy to go when she heard d money I was offering ....ahhahh. the story continues. .. part 2, 3, 4, 5 ...to 10 all loading.... The tittle of this script...is ....the ungrateful Delilah.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young