Tonto Dikeh's first post baby interview-I Have Respected this Relationship so much and I've always said I wanted to keep it secret



Tonto Dikeh -Churchill has granted her first post baby interview which was recorded two weeks after she gave birth..She talks about her husband, plans for her white wedding,tattoos, her past and so much more ..The interview is courtesy Golden Icons..On why she kept her man secret at the beginning,she said  
This is the only relationship I've actually respected so much ,and I've always said I wanted to keep it secret .There was just something about him that just  wanted me to protect him and him to protect me.I never knew he was gonna be my husband but I just knew he needed the respect ...
He is different in all ramification ,he is loving caring.I think he is one man I didn't have to give my money to to be with me.He respects me so much,loves me so much and above all,someone who brought me close to God





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young