Nollywood Beautiful Actress Tonto Dikeh And Hubby welcome baby boy(Photos)

 
Tonto Dikeh-Churchill is a mum now..The actress who gave birth to a baby boy Yesterday shared a beautiful photos of her bump with the good news..She wrote

Today I experienced the Greatest Miracle known to man..I can't begin to explain the joy I feel,it's super awesome..I bless the Lord almighty for his protection/Safety and Strength and the birth of my Baby..
My Pregnancy was such a beautiful one (Stressfree,Lovely,Spiritually great,Healthy and safe)..

Pls join me in welcoming my Baby into a perfect and loving World that GOD,My KINGKONG and I will create.. I Am overwhelmed and over joyed,I am a Mother now..
Woow.. that's something I never saw coming but God is indeed the master planner of our lives.His grace,Love.mercy, unlimited blessings, protection, Peace and so much more than I can express I have known & can testify to.
Congratulations to her and her family

 
Thank you God(the father,the son and the HolyGhost) for this blissful journey..
I indeed gave birth like A Hebrew woman..������
#PROUDMUMMY #YUMMYMUMMY
#LITTLESUNSHINEX #BABYX ����

Comments

  1. Awwww indeed God is a perfector of destinies.who said that Tonto Dike Churchill won't make a good wife? This is just d answer to it,that she can!!! Congrats newest mum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young