Nollywood Comic Actor Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) Opens up , I’m sad I don’t have a Ph.D

Despite Chinedu Ikedieze's success, the actor popularly known as Aki, is still not fulfilled because he believes that by this time in his life, he should have bagged a Ph.D degree.He tells Punch

Aside obtaining my first degree in mass communication at The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, I had the opportunity to go to New York Film Academy in 2004. I did film acting, it is like a certificate programme and I have learnt over the years on the job too. By now, the way I had it in mind when I finished school, I should have had my second Master’s degree if not Ph.D. Each time I think along that line, other things come to mind and I am not happy about that. When you see me again, I might just be finishing a particular course.

Comments