"I was brought up to know everyone is important"-2face Idibia on Humility

 
2face Idibia is renowned for his humility despite all his achievements..But,He says he was brought up that way.He told Yes Magazine
"Well, for me, I will attribute that to my parents; the way they brought me up. They brought me up to know that look, everybody is important. So, even when we were young, even if we had a house help in the house, my parents dey let me know say dis one self na person, dat I still need to wash my clothes by myself. The househelp na just basically for some things wey mumsy no get power to do. No be say na slave or anything. So, na dat respect for people. That’s how my parents brought me up"



Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments