Tiwa Savage's actions on Teebillz's birthday fuels rumours of marital crises






There are rumours and whispers of marriage crises between Tiwa Savage and husband/manager Teebillz. Some claim she has dropped him as her manager .These rumours were fueled after the usually PDA prone Tiwa didn't wish her hubby happy birthday yesterday ...
She just did 17 hours later with no words,no birthday message but love emoji's after the reports had started filtering out there ..Some "ridiculous rumours claim he impregnated a side chick"some say he beats her..(As i said, unconfirmed)

Well, he is still listed on her social media accounts as her manager and vice versa .
So in the main time, lets just believe she has decided to keep her relationship private or they have little issues just like most couples do at a point in their marriage.Remember, they are not just married, they are business partners so if they don't have issues over love, business may create rifts.

Meanwhile while we try to get to the root of the matter,checkout his birthday message to himself below




"Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today Thank you for all the experience of this past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories, For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, For times of joy when the sun was shining, For times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you.....AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD"
The last time they both posted anything related to love was four weeks ago and on the 14th of September, she had a show in London and he posted the flyers but they didn't share photos together..
She also hasn't been spotted at recent social events with him..





Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

  1. men are all the same everywhere " basterds '' dogs!! Impregnate a side kick? Gosh !!! I so hate this!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment