"You think Africa is America?"- Yvonne Nelson reacts to Iyanya's #Icebucketwater challenge

Two days ago,Iyanya joined International celebrities to take on the Ice bucket water challenge which supports those with Motor Neurone disease. Interestingly, he nominated Yvonne Nelson to take on the challenge.Many fans have been telling her to do it.  Yvonne nelson took to Social media to react harshly..Read below..

‎’Say shit and I’ll block you if I see it. SIMPLE! You live in America and think Africa is America? People in my country don’t have potable water to drink and you display your ignorance on my post? No one asked you to follow or check my page… Ilovemyafrica! Ourpartoftheworld"


Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments