. I love my hips, my butt and my boobs. My boyfriend loves my lips - - Anita Joseph


 The endowed Anita Joseph talked about her curves and how she blesses God for it and doesn't go out of her way to show off her body...
I know I have a great body. But I don’t even go out of my way to show it off. Whatever I wear suits me. Even when I wear a loose big gown, you would still see the figure. There is nothing I can do about it.I feel very good about it. I bless God for the shape. I thank God. I admire people who are beautiful. When I see somebody who has a beautiful body, I admire the person also.
What do you think is your best asset?

I think it is everything. I love my hips, my butt and my boobs. My boyfriend loves my lips. It is not as if he doesn’t love the other parts but he is crazy about my lips.





Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young