Supermodel Cara Delevingne Opens Up on Why she decided to be a lesbian

21 year old supermodel ,Cara Delevingne is opening up on her preference for women..Last month, she was in a whirlwind romance with "Fast and Furious ' star,Michelle Rodriguez, 35.She has also been flirty with Rihanna,Rita Ora and Sienna Miller...She told the Telegraph these days guys just want to have sex...
 "The funny thing is, I always used to have more guy friends. At school, I was a tomboy and it would be me and all my guy friends. But now . . . it’s kind of changed quite a bit.I still have my old friends from school, but I don’t meet men now who just want to be my friend. They’re just shallow like that.Unless it’s one of my girlfriend’s boyfriends, most guys are not like, “Oh, we should just be mates”. I think it’s harder to become friends with guys because guys just want to have sex with you.I’m young, I’m having fun, I don’t want to pretend I’m something I’m not. So I don’t really care on that matter.People can say what they want, but I’m having a good time. I know what people are doing who are my age; I just think it would be a lie to pretend that I’m not having a good time.
Checkout some of her photos below..

With sienna Miller
With Rita Ora



Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young