Get Well oon::Beautiful Actress Rukky Sanda Seriously Wounded - Photo


rukkysanda Lol! She said now dat u've crashed on d Jet-Ski and sprained Ur knee, walking around with dat knee support, I hope u've learned Ur lesson?? I say*** what's the point of falling if I won't get back up and push harder??? Hey am still standing aren't i*** Lol! Ppl crash all d time, ppl fall all d time, but no matter how many times u fall, the whole purpose of existence to me is pulling Urself back up and pressing forward* and I sure ain' jus talking about falling off dat Jet-Skii, I might av as well rolled off the stairs right thr in my house and still broken a damn knee*** Lol! But nothing stops me from Living... Nothing ever will cos God got me, n he's got u too*** so yes o will still ski* jus like saying u'll never get in a car cos u crashed*** Lol! Lemme c u walk 3rd midland bridge now*** Looooooool!!!! 🙈😹😺🙈 On d real tho', it happened quite fast but damn*** damn*** damn*** FDB*** #HappyWeek*** #HappyChild wish yal a blessed week* kisses*** Get Well soon dear


Contact me directly Cleanson203@gmail.com Stay updated! Kindly kindly follow us and subscribe to our youtube Video Channel http://www.youtube.com/nollywoodpicturestv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie we are so proud of !!! Dying Young