WOW!! Another Surprise Birthday Party For Nollywood Queen Omotala Jalade E. "OMOSEXY"|| Love In The Air

     

She is so loved by people, has lots of fans, Omotala meet another birthday party today in Ghana after a hard day work, with hubby surprise Visit..check out her caption below
realomosexyAfter a hard day work, Hungry and Tired,I'm asked to stop for a quick drink and chat with Penny and her hussy steve... Then I saw people..confused,dressed down, I tried to escape !..but it was too late! They got me...they got me good! #surpriseparty#ghana #36 #penny & #steve, #honeyboy & #michaeldjaba. Thanks y'all...πŸ˜„
..is your time dear, keep the party coming..keep rocking..#HBD..
See More Pics After The Cut


  



realomosexyWonderful friends Ghanaian singer #GenaWest serenades as they bring a cake and guess who grabs me from nowhere? #captMatthew Ekeinde lol... #ghana #santoku #surpriseparty

realomosexy#steve feeling very accomplished by their stunts. I usually try to decode everything πŸ‘€πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘‚They're so glad about this achievement!πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ‘ #surprise #birthdayparty #36 #ghana #friends #family
 




 
realomosexyTwo active men in my life! My manager (Michael Djaba) and my Honeyboy ( Capt Ekeinde) ... At this time they were all putting finishing touches to my birthday party, I didn't even know he'd ( capt) flown into town!πŸ˜ƒ #work turned to #play #hussy #manager #val#surpriseparty #ghana #36 #funtimes



 
realomosexyCapt with my Amazing... Amazing friend#PennyMawuenyega ( who practically spearheaded the onslaught) lol... I have the most loving sweethearts around me. I'm so blessed to have you! Thanks! πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’—❤️ #work turned to #play #36 #ghana

Comments