This is hilarious!!! Geneveive Nnaji has threaten to slap EME singer, Skales If he mentions her name in his lyrics again.


This is hilarious!!! Geneveive Nnaji has threaten to slap EME singer, Skales If he mentions her name in his lyrics again.

EME rapper, Skales probably never saw this coming. Well incase you didn’t know Skales in a song titled “no time” said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to give her the D, but now Skales might get the ‘S’.

The far from happy star actress issued a statement, and I quote:
“Can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how much does he have?”

Banky W was contacted but all he could say was “I told Skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A slap on Skales is a slap on the whole family”

Comments